Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After updating the LA portable version, it won't start.
Quote:Rename (backup) your portable folder and run the portabe LA setup tool. Delete the \files line. Portable LA then should work.
Thanks for your help.  
The portable version of LA is now working, but all the script files are from the installed version of LA, and the list of opened files is different from the one in the installed version.  

Can I now just drag and drop the "files" folder from the old version of LA into the file list for import?  
Doing this every time is quite cumbersome(Delete the files and then import the files again.); it would be great if it could be handled automatically.

I only want to update files, excluding the "files" folder and "files.xml" and "dll" folder(Commonly used DLLs) which doesn’t seem too complicated.

There are too many scripts in the file list of my installed version of LA, while the file list in the portable version of LA contains only the script files that I successfully tested, which are fewer in number but very important. It would be disastrous if they were replaced or deleted. Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: After updating the LA portable version, it won't start. - by Davider - 09-29-2024, 01:53 PM