Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After updating the LA portable version, it won't start.
I manually imported the "files" folder from the old portable version of LA, but a few issues occurred:
1. Files in the file list now require a double-click to open. Previously, or in the installed version of LA, I could open them with a single click.
2. The text in the mouse information output bar has become a single line, whereas previously, or in the installed version of LA, it was displayed as two lines.
3. I imported the old "files" folder after deleting all the file lists in the portable version of LA, but the `global.cs` file was still renamed to `global-renamed.cs`.
4. The size of some border splitter has changed, becoming 4.

I need to sync the following items from the installed version of LA:

1. **Options Dialog**  
2. **Customize Dialog**: Hotkeys, icons, etc., from the toolbar customization  
3. **UI panel layout** and **panel settings **
4. **.NET runtime**  
5. The **Main\.nuget** directory, excluding named "-" folder(I will follow your suggestion and stop copying the "dll" folder for #13), The items in the green box, as shown in the image below.
https://i.ibb.co/09xzSL5/A.jpg
6. Important: The `files` folder and `files.xml` file in the LA portable version must not be replaced.

How should I configure the "Portable Dialog" to achieve these goals? Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: After updating the LA portable version, it won't start. - by Davider - 09-29-2024, 11:31 PM